The reason for this statement
On this page we provide a description of our website management methods as related to processing site visitors’ personal details. Data processing is always based on principles of legitimacy and fair practices in compliance with all current regulations. We also use appropriate data protection measures.
Data are stored for a period appropriate to the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with current regulations.
This data protection policy is also provided as a brief data protection statement pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Italian data processing legislation in compliance with Directive 95/46/EC) for users of this site’s web services; which are electronically available via:
which is the homepage of our website.
This data protection statement regards solely the above-mentioned site belonging to Beltrami Linen Srl and websites connected with Beltrami Linen Srl. It does not concern other websites to which visitors may go to via links; those sites have independent data controllers and therefore their data policies should be consulted on their websites.
The information provided is also based on the guidelines laid down in Recommendation no. 2/2001, which was adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up under Article 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC to provide minimum requirements for gathering personal data online, especially with regard to arrangements, timing and contents of the information to be provided by data controllers to users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
The server hosting this website is register.it – inserire dati di register.it.
Nonetheless, please see all the specific policy statements in this website’s various sections.
Types of data processed and processing methods
Please be advised that Beltrami Linen Srl is always entitled to process data to comply with an obligation imposed by Italian or European legislation or by an EU ruling or standard and to assert or defend Beltrami Linen Srl’s rights. If necessary, Beltrami Linen Srl may divulge data to government agencies, the judiciary, the police, lawyers/legal advisers, post offices/shipping agents.
In the course of their normal operations, this website’s IT systems and software procedures acquire some personal data whose transmission is a normal part of Internet communication protocols. These data are not acquired in order to be linked to identified data subjects; however, the nature of the data could lead to identifying a user if they were processed and integrated with data held by a third party.
This kind of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by site visitors; the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources required; the time of the request; the method used to submit the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numeric code indicating status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.); and other parameters relating to the visitor’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to extract anonymous statistical information on the use of this website and to monitor its functioning and are cancelled immediately after processing. The data may be used to establish responsibility in the event of possible IT crimes against this site. The data may be handled using paper- or IT/computer-based formats.
Personal data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, unequivocal and voluntary forwarding of an e-mail to the e-mail addresses given in this site means that the sender’s e-mail address will be acquired in order to reply to said e-mail. Other personal data included in the e-mail (or in attachments thereto) or in website forms will also be acquired.
When providing an e-mail contact address without using the relative form, in sending an e‑mail the user agrees that, pursuant to its data protection policy, Beltrami Linen Srl will process the user’s data (e-mail address and data contained in the message) for the purpose of replying to the e-mail and acting on the requests expressed therein.
You are not obliged to provide us with your data, but if you do not provide your address or other information required in order to deal with your request, we will not be able to reply to your e-mail or handle your request. Data may be handled using paper- or IT/computer-based formats.
Titolare del trattamento, responsabile del trattamento e diritti dell’interessato
Titolare del trattamento è la scrivente società Beltrami Linen Srl con sede in vicolo degli Alpini, 5 – Cene (BG).
Il responsabile del trattamento dei dati a cui l’interessato può rivolgersi al fine di esercitare, nei tempi e nei modi previsti dalla legge, i diritti di cui all’art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/03 è il Direttore dei Sistemi Informativi e Organizzazione Processi reperibile presso Beltrami Linen Srl.
Per ogni informazione è anche possibile scrivere a email@example.com con oggetto “privacy” all’attenzione del responsabile del trattamento dei dati.
Data Controller, data processor and data subject’s rights
The Data Controller is Beltrami Linen Srl, Vicolo degli Alpini 5, Cene (Italy).
The Data Processor – who the data subject may contact to exercise her/his rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 – is the director of Beltrami Srl’s IT systems and processes organisation.
If you require further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “privacy”) for the attention of the data processor.
Right to access personal data and other rights
- Data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of whether or not such data is already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- Data subjects shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing said data;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative as per Section 5 (2);
- of the parties or categories of parties to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may learn of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- Data subjects shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were gathered or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per paragraphs a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to the parties to whom or to which the data were communicated or divulged, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- Data subjects shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even though such processing is relevant to the purpose of the data’s acquirement;
- to the processing of personal data concerning them when this is done for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
Scope of data communication and disclosure
No data deriving from this website service (i.e. the above-described navigation data and cookies) will be communicated or divulged to third parties (except the judiciary or the police, if necessary).
Data are processed by persons specifically charged with data processing (administrative staff and persons dealing with relations with the public – in-house or outside the company – who can also act as system administrators and are in that case nominated as such: marketing staff, in-house or outside the company; trainees; data controllers and their co-workers; those in charge of the area specific to a request; website managers, in-house or outside the company) only when data processing is a necessary part of their work and only the operations necessary for that work.
Data may also be processed by data controllers (including companies other than Beltrami Srl involved in shipping, marketing and server management and maintenance). Outside company may also process data via persons who do the same work and process data for the same purposes as those for which the controllers were appointed by Beltrami Linen Srl.
Data supplied by users may be divulged to parties to whom data must be disclosed by law or to the relevant bodies in order to defend the company’s rights. They may be divulged to carriers/shipping agents in order to dispatch Beltrami products to customers. They may be divulged to the third-party categories specified in the relevant policy statements in the various sections of this website.