INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(REG. EU 2016/679)
In accordance with the current Personal Data Protection regulations (EU regulation 2016/679), we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed according to the principles of fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes, and protecting your privacy and your rights.
BELTRAMI LINEN S.r.l., with registered office in Vicolo degli Alpini 5, 24020 Cene, Bergamo (BG), Italy, is the Data Controller of your personal data. You can contact us by phone +39.035.716315, email email@example.com, or certified email (PEC) info@firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of the processing
Your personal data will be used:
A) For the execution of contracts, the supply of products or services, and/or the fulfilment of legal obligations for the following purposes:
- Process the registration on our website beltramiboutique.com;
- Process orders placed on our website beltramiboutique.com;
- Acquire the prior information needed for the conclusion of a contract and/or the supply of a service (e.g. estimate of shipping costs);
- Send communications concerning orders and delivery (e.g. order confirmation emails, shipping confirmation emails, or emails to ask for a feedback on the service provided);
- Comply with accounting and/or tax obligations (e.g. issue of the invoice);
- Comply with the obligations required by law, by regulations, by the Community legislation, or by orders of the competent authority (e.g. with regard to anti-money laundering efforts);
- Provide support and answer queries concerning purchased products.
B) For the following purposes, subject to your prior consent:
- Send promotional communications and/or commercial offers via SMS messages, phone calls, newsletters, etc. Please note that if you are already a customer of Beltrami, you may receive commercial communications on products and services similar to those you already purchased. You may at any time request to not receive said information, by using the contact details provided in the “Exercise of rights” section below.
Provision of personal data
The provision of personal data is necessary for the purposes indicated under points 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. of the previous paragraph. In case you decide not to provide your personal data, we may not guarantee the supply of our services, in whole or in part.
The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated under point 8. is optional. You may decide not to share your data with us, or decide not to allow us to use the data provided. This will not prevent the supply of our services.
Data processing/Processing methods
Data shall be processed manually (by authorised persons only), electronically and/or using an automated system. Appropriate technical and organisational measures will be implemented in order to ensure the security of personal data.
Please be assured that the data provided shall not be processed with automated decision-making processes.
Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for a period of 20 years after its termination.
Concerning the purposes indicated under point 8. (marketing), your data will be kept for a period of 2 years. You may at any time request not to receive further commercial communications.
Types of data processed
The following types of data shall be processed:
- Personal data collected through the registration form or the order request form on our website (e.g. name, surname, address, email address, password, age, date of birth, etc.);
- Browsing data you do not directly provide but whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. access to the website, time of the access request, session ID numbers, IP addresses, URLs, etc.). This data allow us to track visits to our website. Please refer to our Cookies policy to find out how to manage the cookies settings and for further detailed information on cookies and on the purposes for which they are used.
To whom your personal data may be disclosed
Your data may be disclosed to the following persons:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller;
- Professional firms, consulting firms, IT services providers (including newsletters platforms), website providers, system administrators, and carefully selected external third parties (only where necessary);
- Public administrations and bodies, public authorities;
- Credit and financial institutions, insurance companies.
Some of the persons listed above have been appointed as data processors. The full list is available at the Data Controller’s registered office.
When necessary for the management of the contractual relationship, certain data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area. In this case, recipients of the data will be subject to the same data protection and security obligations imposed on the Data Controller. In any case, only personal data that are absolutely necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above will be transmitted, in compliance with the appropriate safeguards applicable to the transfer of data to third countries (e.g. standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission).
Exercise of rights
You may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Withdrawal of consent.
To do so, please contact us using the information below:
- Address: BELTRAMI LINEN S.r.l., with registered office in Vicolo degli Alpini 5, 24020 Cene, Bergamo (BG), Italy;
- Phone number: + 39.035.716315;
- Email: email@example.com
- Certified email (PEC): info@firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Last update: 28/02/2020